Hi Everyone! Alison here today with a tag I made, using some of the new That's Crafty! stamps, designed by our Donna.
Here's what I used...
That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils - Quatrefoil 2 Background, Triangle Ovals, Abstract Stones Background, Diamond Circles Background, Reverse Honeycomb Background
Pebeo Studio Acrylics Dyna Paint - Iridescent Green Blue, Iridescent Green Yellow, Iridescent Orange Yellow, Iridescent Violet Blue
White Lace, Metal Brad, Graph Paper, Narrow Red Line Tape
1. Start by sponging black gesso all over the front of the tag.
2. Next use the Dinky stencils and iridescent paints to build up a colourful background on the tag. Then do the same on the white graph paper. You'll see that the paints look totally different on the black and the white surfaces.
3. Use the black ink to stamp three large flowers, three small flowers, and the word 'fleur' on the graph paper background, then cut them out. Use a black pen to add a dotted border to the word 'fleur'.
4. Adhere the images to the tag using matte medium. Paint the small flowers with a slightly watered down Iridescent Orange Yellow, and some of the large flower petals with Iridescent Green Blue.
5. To finish, adhere some lace to the bottom of the tag with red line tape, then attach another piece to the top with a metal brad.
Have a very crafty day!