Morning All – Please excuse the bad photo, I haven’t got my normal camera as I’ve lent it out at. Anyhow, this week I’ve used the Stampendous! Frantage Kit…..it’s a new product for me, and this is the first and only time I’ve used it but I can see so many possibilities with it – just wish I had the time to experiment!
· Take a piece of card and cut it slightly smaller than the card base you are going to use. Colour this piece of card with a rough thin coat of Distress Paint. And dry.
· Use the Emboss It Dabber randomly over the card and then sprinkle over the different elements from the Stampendous! Frantage Kit.
· Use the heat tool to heat the Frantage up (make sure you heat from underneath the card!).
· With a piece of Cut-n-Dry pick up some of the Distress Ink and rub around the edges of the painted piece of card.
· Finally, add the image, remnant rubs, flowers and foliage.