Artistic Outpost Set ~ Huck Finn ~ for the words
· Using your craft mat, splodge some Distress paints, stain and inks on the mat. Spritz with a little water and swoosh your tag through the inks. Dry with a heat tool.
· Use the white dabber and the mini Specimens mask, apply white paint through the circle pieces of the mask. Dry. Add random stars around the tag using the Festive Berries Distress paint and the mini star fall mask. I dabbed it on with some cut and dry so the paint wouldn’t be as thick.
· Stamp using the Tim Holtz Mixed Media Stamp Set (the chicken wire stamp) and the Olive Pastel ink over the background in random places. Dry.
· Add some more texture with the sepia Archival and the ‘bobbly’ stamp from the Tim Holtz set.
· Stamp the Feather Bird using the black Archival ink, dry with a heat tool, as Archival is a very wet ink.
· Stamp the words from the Huck Finn set onto some cream cardstock. Cut and adhere using the Cosmic Shimmer Glue. Edge with a black pen.
· Finally edge the tag with the black dabber.