Saturday, 18 October 2014

Money Box by Donna Ratcliff

 

 
 
 

So this week I have a little decorated money box for you….
 

What I used

IndigoBlu Stamp – Baby Aloysius 
PaperArtsy Fresco Paint – Chocolate Pudding, Hint of Mint 

 
 

What I did….


1. I started off by painting the money box with Chocolate Pudding Fresco Paint, gave it a quick dry and then painted it with a layer of Crackle Glaze. Once that was dry I painted on a layer of Hint of Mint Fresco Paint……the PaperArtsy Crackle Glaze is great, you really see the crackles appearing pretty much as soon as you start applying your top coat of paint.
 
 
 
 
2. Then using Potting Soil Archival I randomly stamped some script in various places. Then I got some sand paper and gave the edges a bit of a sand.….
 
 
 
 

3. Then I stamped the bear onto a scrap of thin paper, added a little bit of colour using some alcohol marker pens, cut him out and glued him in place using a bit of Mod Podge.
 
4. To finish it off I very lightly applied some black ink to some edges and then some gold gilding wax before giving it all a coat of satin varnish.
 
 
 
 

Hope you have a lovely weekend and see you next week
 
Donna xx

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...