A Chaotic Life Journal Page by Fliss Goodwin

00:00


Hi there, I have a journal page to share this week that just about sums up the chaos that is my life at the moment with so much stuff going on that I need roller skates to keep up! This is my note to myself to remind me that life is meant to be an adventure and would be rather boring if not for a bit of chaos every now and then!





Ingredients:


That’s Crafty! Dinky Stencils – Bubbly All Over, Chevron Background
Ranger Archival Ink – Watering Can, Cactus Flower
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Acrylics – Haystack, Pumpkin Soup, China, Rose, Zucchini
Baby Wipes


Recipe: 


I applied the paints to my journal page with baby wipes as I rather like the soft effect they give. I started with the yellow, then orange, pink, green and finally the blue as it’s quite strong.





Next, I stamped on the collage image, first using the lime ink, then the cactus flower which I stamped 3 times before re-inking.






I stamped the text on with the grey ink and then stamped on the dotty background image with the same ink, stamping randomly and more than once for a softer effect.

I finished off my page by stencilling on some chevrons with the white gesso and used the bubble stencil to draw white circles with the paint pen.


We have a new challenge for you today over at That’s Crafty! Challenge Blog so don’t forget to check it out at 8am as there’s a fab prize for the randomly drawn winner.

Have a great weekend and see you next week.

Fliss x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. What a beautiful mix of colours Fliss. I love that combination. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful colours,lovely journal page ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Fliss beautiful colours and it's always good to remind ourselves what we want from life. Hope things improve soon hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook