Angel Heart by Amanda Southern

00:00


Hi everyone

It’s been a few weeks since I’ve inked up some Carabelle stamps and I was getting withdrawal symptoms and this card I have for you includes the first inking of one of the most recently released stamps.






Here’s what I did:-


I find myself at the moment in the middle of my busiest time of the year at work so my crafting time is somewhat limited, when time is limited but I still want to create, my first port of call is my stash of prepared backgrounds. The background that I have used here is one of my gelli print backgrounds using one of my favourite colour combo’s pink and yellow acrylic paint (very girly). 

I first stamped the girl/angel, this is the new release stamp, using black Archival stamping again onto a Post It Note which was then cut out and used as a mask to allow me to add the background stamping. I then stamped a variety of Carabelle stamps to create the interest in my background using both pink and yellow ink pads. 

Finally added a little black stamping on the left. The hearts were first stamped onto the part of the gelli print that I had left after cutting my background square from it and were then cut out. The one that I have added the sentiment to was cut out using a heart die. I stamped the sentiment onto the background and then again onto the heart and then lined up the text and arranged the cluster of hearts and added a touch of torn washi tape. 

Finally, I added some colour to my image using Spectrum Noir pencils, matted onto black card and applied to a square card blank.



What I Used:-


Carabelle Studio Stamps:-
Collage texte et Negatif
Archival Ink Pads - Saffron & Black
Versamagic – Pink Petunia
Post it Notes

Have a fabulous week

Love
Amanda X

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This is beautiful Amanda! Your background is gorgeous, lovely colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this so much depth and complexity and great colour

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card in the best Amanda style there is ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card Amanda!!
    I love the way you use our French brand Carabelle Studio stamps, always so well!
    Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome background for the glorious stamp! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Amanda and I too love that fabulous background for the lovely angel.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Amanda fabulous background hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook