Act I by Lynne Moncrieff

00:00


This week I paired a That’s Crafty! MDF heart with a Prima Relic and Artifact.

I was too undecided, will it form a pendant, hanging, become part of a larger project such as a canvas or box so, I decided to let it be as it is, for the moment anyway. Where’s the harm on working on something like this and then letting it drift about for a while, until it either whispers in my ear or screams out loud what it’s eventual purpose will be!






Supplies


(I’ve noted substitutes for the Ice Resin and Dresden Trim) 
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Paint - Claret, Moonlight,  Old Gold, Metallic Glaze

Extras:-
ornate wooden frame, Prima Relics and Artifacts Dresden Trim Silver Scallop and Fleur - substitute with die cut painted with Pure Platinum

Note:- I worked with Ice Resin to encase the focal image but you could achieve similar results with DecoArt Media Liquid Glass. When I’ve worked with *Liquid Glass, my preference, to take the time to work in thin layers. It’s more time consuming but I’ve found the results lead to more clarity. 


Instructions


Apply Gesso to MDF heart and frame, followed with the paints. Apply the same paints to the Relic and Artifact. 





Randomly stamp the Messy Writing onto heart and frame followed with Metallic Glaze.

Mist all elements with Picket Fence.





Apply Claret and Moonlight to cardstock scrap. Stamp the Lynne Perrella image. Adhere to frame. Fill recess with Ice Resin or Liquid Glass. Leave to cure. 




Adhere frame and Relic and Artifact to heart. Trim with Dresden Trim or die cut. 


Until next time,
Lynne

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. It's beautiful Lynne! Such gorgeous shimmer and would make a lovely pendant.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Lynne
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so cool! I think it would make an awesome and unique pendant! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful details Lynne and I love the script stap in the background. The trim looks beautiful and as if you used a fabric hardener. Thank you for sharing the recipe.....lots on my wish list now

    Best wishes
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing dear Lynne,
    I can see it is not paperclay that frame your lovely heart, but it looks wonderful, and the recess filled with Ice Resin so fantastic. I would say an amazing pendant !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing dear Lynne,
    I can see it is not paperclay that frame your lovely heart, but it looks wonderful, and the recess filled with Ice Resin so fantastic. I would say an amazing pendant !!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you create with Relics and Artifacts, Lynne - always so delicate and original! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The LP woman looks as though she was made to go there... beautifully done!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly beautiful pendant ! Fabulous colours! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook