If I Had a Flower by Amanda Southern

00:00


Hi Everyone

I have a card for you today using one of the recently released stamp sets from Carabelle Studio. That’s Crafty! have just received into the shop many of the new fabulous stamps 
and of course as a huge Carabelle fan I made several purchases, well it would 
have been rude not to!!







Here’s What I Did:-


I started with a gelli print from my stash and I stamped on the large flower stamp from the ‘Flower Garden’ stamp set which is a large stamp. I wanted to heat emboss the image so I stamped with Versamark ink and added two colours of embossing powder heating them to set with a heat gun.

I then cut a mask to cover it up whilst I stamped my background. My background has been stamped using a selection of Carabelle edge stamps. To make the flower stand out from the background I painted around the flower with Dylusions paint. I then doodled within the flower with a Dylusions white paint pen. I have then coloured parts of it using coloured paint pens and coloured pencils.







There are loads of ways you could colour this beautiful flower. I then added some stencilling again using Dylusions paints. To finish off I have heat embossed in black the sentiment that you get with this stamp set.

Finally matted onto black card and added to an 8” x 8” card blank.


What I Used:-


Gelli print from my stash – Gelli Plate, Brayer, Acrylic Paint
Carabelle Studio Stamps – Flower Garden, Round & Round, Un regard Sur mon Histoire, Life is Good, Collage Envolie d’oiseaux
Dylusions Paints – Calypso Teal, Bubblegum Pink, White Linen
Tim Holtz Stencils – Dot Fade, Bubble
Derwent Graphik pens similar to Posca Pens
Card Blank

Have a fabulous week and see you same time next Tuesday

Love
Amanda X

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Oooh this is just stunning!! You truly are the Queen of Carabelle ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colourful card Amanda and love that huge flower.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Amanda! That stamp is fabulous and I live how you have used it. Hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - real flower power to this - so rich and opulent in colour.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook