Heart of Gold by Moira Sutton

00:00





Embellishments - Lace


This is the other side of the piece I shared last week. 
Firstly I gave one side of the Upright a coat of Modelling Paste and made wave marks using the Finnabair brushes. 



When dry I painted the Upright using splodges of the Cosmic Shimmer Gold, the DecoArt Gold and the Ranger Gold Dabber and painted so there was an overall gold but with different shades within it.
For the Heart I used the Cosmic Shimmer Gold Paint and then layers of lace. I added a few flicks of the gold paint watered down with water over the lace.  Next I added it to the Upright.

I painted the small red Heart with the Napthol Red paint and attached it to the larger Heart completing with Glass Beads and Micro Beads wherever I felt they were needed.

Moira

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is full of opulent gorgeousness! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fab Moira, amazing texture and love the rich colour scheme xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!!! Love the textures! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. More luscious opulent texture, fabulous
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A complete treat for the eyes,gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook