Hello crafters! Today, I'm sharing one of the art journal pages that I made for Hochanda.
Here's what I used...
That's Crafty! Word Series Stencils - Create, Live, Art
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic - Transparent Yellow Iron Oxide, Cobalt Teal Hue, Carbon Black, Primary Magenta
Here's what I did...
1. I began by using the DecoArt white Tinting Base with Transparent Yellow Iron Oxide and Cobalt Teal Hue fluid acrylics, to create a base on the A4 and the 3x5ins journal pages.
2. Next, I took the new That's Crafty! Create stencil and used the yellow paint to stencil some arrows on the yellow parts of both pages. I then used the teal paint to stencil stars from the Live stencil onto the teal parts. I added some contrasting stencilling with the Chevrons Dinky Stencil and primary magenta.
3. On the A4 page, I stencilled Donna Downey's Heart Texture using Carbon Black paint, then I moved the stencil very slightly to the right, and used white Tinting Base through it to create a shadowed effect. I stencilled the That's Crafty! Art on the 3x5ins page, using the same technique.
4. On the A4 page, I partially stencilled Donna's Heart Texture on couple of edges, then stamped 'Be Creative', using black Archival ink.
5. I added a little bit of journalling on both pages using a black pen, then used a paintbrush to flick some diluted black paint onto them.
6. Finally, I sponged the edges of both pages with black paint, and used Glossy Accents to glue an acrylic circle over the stamped words.
I hope I've inspired you to be creative today,