Hello crafters! I have another of my Hochanda art journal pages to share with you today. As it's getting close to Valentine's Day, this one has a love theme.
Here's what I used...
That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils - Hearts, Raindrops
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics - Cobalt Teal Hue, Quinacridone Violet, Carbon Black
Paintbrush, Stencil Brush, Ink Blending Foam, Glossy Accents, Scissors, Small Heart Punch, Co-ordinating Patterned Paper or Gelli Plate Print
Here's what I did...
1. I started by painting a background on the A4 and 3 x 5 ins journal pages. I used Cobalt Teal Hue and Quinacridone Violet, and blended with white tinting base. Then I stencilled the Dinky hearts with Cobalt Teal Hue, and the raindrops with Quin Violet.
2. I stencilled the word 'LOVE' using Carbon Black paint and outlined it with a white journaling pen. Then I stamped some of the Motivational words and phrases on the pages using black Archival ink. I stamped just the birds from the 'Be Free' stamp on a couple of edges too.
3. I hand cut some hearts from a Gelli Plate print, edged them with black ink, and used matte medium to glue them to the A4 page. Then I punched some small hearts for the 3 x 5 ins page.
4. Taking 3 of the square acrylic shapes, I stamped the word Art on them with black Stazon ink, then used Glossy Accents to adhere them where I'd stamped the word on the A4 page.
5. I gave both the pages a splatter of watered down white tinting base, sponged the edges with Carbon Black paint, then attached the pages together with book rings.
Wishing you all a very creative day,