Happy Journal Page by Alison Hall

00:00


Hi Everyone! Alison here today, with a bright and happy page to share. I love the blocky font on the Happy Word Stencil!







Here's what I used...


That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils - Flowers, Decorative Background
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble, Crushed Grape, Funky Fuchsia, Squeezed Orange, Tangerine Dream


Instructions...


1. This is quite a simple page. A few weeks ago, I made lots of Gelli Plate prints, using tissue paper, Dylusions paints and various That's Crafty! stencils. I tore the prints up into strips, then into smaller pieces, then using matte medium I layered some of the pinky orangey pieces onto the white side of my journal page. This is a fabulous technique by Birgit Koopsen, that I found on the Gelli Art YouTube channel.

2. Next, I simply stencilled Happy 3 times with Black Marble paint, then stencilled the lips from the same stencil with Fuchsia paint.

3. to finish, I added some white pen flower doodles on some of the letters, then sponged the edges of my page with black paint.


I hope I've inspired you with this bright and cheery page,

Alison x 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Such a bold journal page Alison, love how you have built it up using tissue gelli prints and those little white flowers really do set it all off nicely.. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A zinger of a page!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously colourful and bright page Alison, definitely happy!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely happy - it made me smile - I love the big bold lettering and the colours are so zingy.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep these gorgeous colours certainly made me happy too :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook