Sunset Silhouettes by Alison Hall

00:00


Hello Crafters! It's Alison here today with a page from my 6x6 inch That's Crafty! White/Greyboard Journal. I've used the new Dinky stencil silhouettes, which are fabulous stencilled in black over the bright Dylusion's paint colours.







Here's what I used...


That's Crafty! Dinky Stencils - Silhouette Face 2, Leaning Man
Dylusions Paint - Funky Fuchsia, Crushed Grape, Squeezed Orange, Lemon Zest, Black Marble



Instructions...


1. On the white side of my journal page, I used my fingers to apply some Lemon Zest, Squeezed Orange and Funky Fuchsia paint.

2.Using the design edge of the Discover stencil, I sponged some more Fonky Fuchsia paint in a few random places. I also stencilled the block pattern, this time with Crushed Grape paint. 

3. I stencilled the block pattern off the bottom edge with Black Marble paint, then stencilled the leaning man above, and the silhouette faces off the left and right sides, turning the stencil over to get a mirror image. I also stencilled some black stars around the man.

4. Using a white gel pen, I added some dots to the stars, and a few random whirls on my page. I finished off by sponging the edges of my page with Black Marble paint.


Hope you have a creative day!


Alison x

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Fabulous colours and depth - love those silhouettes.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a real stunner Alison. An amazing background effect and the silhouettes really do pop against it. So colourful.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this colour combo, makes a great page
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So effective, the black silhouettes against the vivid background, a lovely journal page. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh really love this one, almost dreamy and very atmospheric
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I am thinking I need new paints!!! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook