The Absence by Moira Sutton

00:00





Donna Downey Signature Stencil Poppies and Peonies
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics - Cerulean Blue, Primary Cyan, Ultramarine Blue


Another page from my A4 journal to share today
As always I started with a coat of gesso. Next I used a household sponge to drag the Cerulean Blue  and white paints across the page till it was covered.
Using the stencil I added pattern with the Primary Cyan and Ultramarine blues.
Next I used the Modelling Paste through the Donna Downey stencil and left to dry thoroughly.
I painted the flower using the Prima paint and the red Magical powder mixed with water using the green magical for the stem.

My quote was stamped with Archival ink.

Moira

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the colour contrast between the background and the flowers.. Really makes those peonies pop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely bright page Moira and love the grungy background for the flowers.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another colourful stunner of a page
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh beautiful flowers,really lovely
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook