Art Journal Your Dreams by Alison Hall

11:00


We'd like to say a very big thank you to Alison for all her hard work and fantastic projects that she has done for us over the last 3 years.


It's been a pleasure having Alison on the team and we'd like to wish her all the very best for the future.



Hello Crafters! Today I'm sharing my final project for That's Crafty. It's been a wonderful three years, and I've really enjoyed working with Laura and her lovely team. Here's an art journal page I made for the recent Hochanda shows, with words that I feel are quite appropriate for the occasion.







Here's what I used...


That's Crafty! Stamp Sets - Lynne's Affirmations Set 2, Motivational Words Set 1

Instructions...


1. The background of my page is created with torn pieces of Gelli Plate printed tissue I made using various Dinky Stencils and Dylusions paint, which was then collaged onto the page with matte medium.

2. Using the 'Tina' 8x8 ins stencil, I stencilled parts of her hair around the edges of my page with black Dylusions paint. I also stencilled the word 'JOURNAL' with black paint.

3. Next, I stamped the word 'Art' from Motivational Words Set 1, and the quote from Lynne's Affirmations Set 2, using black Archival ink.

4. To finish, I added some doodled dots on the letters and Tina's hair, and a border on my page, with black and white journaling pens.






I hope I've inspired you to create some art today,


Alison x

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. What a finale! A wonderful vibrant, supercool page to end your DT time with That's Crafty on! A page with impact, I love it! Thank you for sharing your fabulous work with us and good luck with what you do next! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for that lovely comment Chris! It really means a lot to me! xxx

      Delete
  2. And thank you to everyone who has taken the time to leave comments on my art here. I've appreciated them all! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous piece Alison!!
    Best wishes on your new endeavors and thank you for all the inspiration you have shared!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a way to bow out too, we're really going to miss you Alison, thank you for all the kind words and inspiration you've given to your fellow teamies :)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeously bright and detailed Alison and just love the way you used Tina's hair, so clever.
    We're all going to miss you such a lot and want to wish you all the very best for your future endeavours.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finale Alison, you'll be missed.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and beautiful page Alison, wishing you all the best on your creative Journey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd have no mojo problems with such a lovely cover! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Best wishes Alison on your future endeavors!!
    Great journal with super color play!
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fabulous final project for That's Crafty!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alison - I will miss your artwork so much here. This is so bright and happy. Thank you sweet girl for all the FABULOUS creativity and repeated inspiration. XXj.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's been really inspiring to see your work on the TC blog, Alison. Thank You so much for all the inspiration you have shared and all the new ideas and techniques you've introduced us to. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook