Creating Dreams by Moira Sutton

08:00






Stampendous Stamp “Glance” (The Look is a good alternative)
Book Pages


A rather quick journal page today as I’m unpacking crafting stash and using only what is to hand.

In my journal I stuck down old book pages using matte medium.

I stamped the face using the Archival Ink.

I scribbled in patches over the rest of the background with Gelatos, then using a damp finger I rubbed over the colour to blend it.






Next I added the Modelling Paste through the stencil.






To colour the face I used the water based pastels on her face but so as not to mix together two water based media I used acrylic paint for her hair, as if the Gelato and water based oil pastels met they would blend together if wet.


I stamped two words from the Inspirational Quotes Set on spare card tore them out and stuck them down, running a Gelato around the edges.  


Moira

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Gorgeous, it really does have a dreamy quality to it
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Gorgeous colours and definitely dreamy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pages Moira, love the colours and that pretty image.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook