Fun with Brushos! by Laura Holland

11:00


This journal page started out as an experiment, which I really enjoyed doing and I’m quite pleased with the result.








Brushos - Various Colours



I scrapped the Pentart Heavy Body Gel through the Lotus Flower Dinky stencil with a palette knife.







While the Heavy Body Gel was still wet, I sprinkled various different colours of Brushos all over the journal page, making sure that I got a good mix of the colours in the gel.

I then spritzed the whole page with water, including the gel, until I was happy with how the Brushos dispersed. You can also add more dry Brushos at this stage too.








When the journal page was thoroughly dry, I stamped the affirmation from Lynne’s stamp set with Versamark and then embossed it with white embossing powder. 


Laura

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This is gorgeous Laura and a very interesting effect with the Brushos to. The end result is fabulous.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so beautiful, Laura, love the mix of colors you used, - and fantastic that the gel is keeping the form, even with water !! It is such a wonderful page, and Lynne`s Affirmation looks perfect there, in white .
    Dorthe, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good Laura glad brusho's back in stock
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the effect Brusho's give and I totally agree with Dorthe the affirmation looks superb in white... Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, I really must dig out the Brushos again after this inspiration :)
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook