I’m a Bad Influence by Amanda Southern

11:00


Hi Everyone,

I have a card for you this week that started off using a piece of card that I used to mop up the colours I had on my craft mat leftover from my make for last Tuesday post.







Here’s What I Did:


For Last Tuesday’s post I was using Lindy’s Stamp Gang pigment powders and this left me pools of the colours on my craft mat, now I never like to waste the left overs so I mopped the colours up onto a piece of mixed media card to use for another project. 

So taking that piece of card I decided to stencil on top of the pigment powder colours using a Seth Apter stencil and Dylusions paints, I blended the paint colours into each other and built them up by apply through the stencil using Cut and Dry Foam. Once the paint was dry I then went around each segment of the stencilling with a black paint pen.

I then die cut sections of the piece out and cut exactly the same pieces out of black card and then inserted them into the die cut spaces (I shall keep the pieces for another project).






I then stamped the image and coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils, cut out and added to the card.

The sentiment was stamped, cut out and added to the card. I then mounted it onto black card and added to an 8” x 8” card blank.


What I Used:


Seth Apter Stencil (this one was from my stash) others are available but any stencil would work.
Black Posca Paint Pen or similar
Seth Apter Dies - Trifecta and Coffee Ring
Die Cutting Machine
Spectrum Noir Colourblend Pencils (blended with blended solution and Paper Stumps)
Black Archival Ink Pad

Thanks and I’ll see you next Tuesday

Love
Amanda X

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow this is lush, love the vibrant colours and I think the sentiment is very appropriate to you too ha ha
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Amanda and love the amazing detail and of course the lovely bright colours.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Such stunning use of colour to create that background which is a work of art in itself! Inpsirational xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic background and colours, the perfect compliment for,the focal image. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic colors, and love her hair :-) and your amazing background !! Dorthe , x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool. So many details and they all blend so well together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook