Don’t be Pushed…… by Amanda Southern

11:00


Hi Everyone

I have had absolutely no crafting time this week so would like to share with you another of the samples that I created to support the recent shows on Hochanda TV.








Here’s What I Did:


I first painted the 8” x 8” white/greyboard with White That’s Crafty! paint. I then stencilled the Purple paint through the Mandala stencil. On top of that I used the new 2 part Sugar Skull stencil and I first used the skull shape and stencilled through it, onto an 8” x 8” white/greyboard piece using That’s Crafty! Light Texture Paste. 

Once that was dry I stencilled through the detail parts of the skull again using Light Texture Paste. I then gave all the skull area a covering of White paint. I then hand painted the details parts using a selection of That’s Crafty! paints. 

To finish I then drew around all the parts of the Mandala stencil using a 2mm Liquid Chrome Pen, using the broader chrome pen I went around the actual skull as well. I added the words using one of the stamps from Inspirational Quotes 2 and heat embossing in black. To finish I just added some purple thread that I had and that was knotted through the holes in the 8” x 8” board.


Here’s What I Used:



I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
The blog is having a couple of weeks off from the end of this week
so I will see you all in 2018.

Love
Amanda X

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Absolutely awesome creation Amanda and the decorated skull is just amazing! Love this!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created fabulous dimension with the paste, it's an amazing stencil. Love your detailed edges with the chrome pen I must get my hands on one of those!!
    Wishing you all the best this Christmas.. Thank you for all the inspiration!
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is spookaliciousness in all its glory CC, such amazing texture you’ve created, fab!!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The detailed painting of that stencil is so beautifully done - the colours really zing, and I love that the whole piece looks like a wonderful ceramic tile.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on our blog, we really appreciate it.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Like us on Facebook